Personal identification information
We may gather individual identification information from Users in a type of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with another activity, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as suitable, name, email address, mailing address, mobile number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will gather personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always reject to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from attractive in certain website-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may gather non-personal identification information about Users whenever they communicate with our website. Non-personal identification data may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about User’s means of a link to our website, such as the OS (Windows, Linux, Mac, and UNIX) and the Internet service providers (ISP) utilized and another related information.
Like many other Web sites, FamilyPez makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
How we use collected information
The Consumer Reports may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- The information you contribute helps us react to your customer service requests and support needs extra efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use data in the aggregate to know how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you contribute to developing our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the details Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to give service to this order. We do not share this data with outside companies except to the extent important to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or another website article
- To send Users data they agreed to receive about subjects we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send User data and updates regarding their order. It may also be used to respond to their questions, inquiries, and/or extra requests. If User chooses to opt-in to our mailing list, they will accept emails that may include company news, updates, relevant product or service data, etc. If at any moment the User would wish to unsubscribe from obtaining future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of all email or User may communicate us via our website.
How we protect your information
We utilize proper data collection, processing, storage, and safety measures to protect against illegal access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, password. Username, transaction data, and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private information interchange between the website and its Users ensue over an SSL secured transmission tunnel and is encrypted and safe with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third-party service providers to support us operate our company and the website or administer actions on our behalf’s, such as transferring out newsletters or surveys. We may share your data with these third parties for those limited intentions provided that you have provided us your approval.
Children Under 13
The Websites are not designed for use by children under age 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 13, and therefore we do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
If you learn that your child or a minor under the age of eighteen has provided us with his/her personal information, please contact us and we will disable that information.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to OurFamilyGear and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction
- Amazon Associates
Users may discover advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our, sponsors, partners, advertisers, suppliers’ licensors, and other third parties. We do not monitor the content or links that appear on these websites and are not liable for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our websites. Also, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be regularly changing. These websites and services may have their privacy policies and consumer service policies. Browsing and interaction on another site, including sites which have a link to our website, are topic to that website’s terms and policies.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
FamilyPez is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon (.com, .co.uk, .ca, etc) and any other site that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.